Are you getting Spring Fever? Here is a quick list to get a jump on Spring Cleaning. Also serves as a great start if you are planning to get your house on the market soon.
l. Clean out the garage.
2. Inspect the roof and gutter, power wash the outside of the house, including windows.
3. Wash the walls throughout the house using 1/2 cup ammonia, 1/4 cup white vinegar and 1/4 cup baking soda to 1 gallon of warm water. (Magic Erasers work like a charm too!)
4. Wash all inside windows. Vacuum out the tracks, vacuum/wash/dry clean all window coverings.
5. Dust and wash light fixtures and chandeliers, vacuum lampshades and wash all knickknacks.
6. Deep clean shower, toilet, floor and sink, and inventory the medicine cabinet and toss expired medicines.
7. Defrost freezer (if needed) and wash out refrigerator. Throw out expired foods.
8. Clean oven and soak stove rings and drip pans.
9. Launder all quilts, blankets, comforters and bedspreads. Turn mattresses.
10. Have a garage sale. Or donate to Waterfront Rescue Mission or other organizations in our community.